52" CEILING FAN REPLACEMENT BLADES
~ Natural White Pine Finish with Modern Rounded Tip ~
Change the look of an entire room in mere minutes
by sprucing up that older ceiling fan with new blades!
• Ideal for replacing old, warped or broken fan blades
• Provide 52" overall fan sweep
• Easy installation - just 3 screws/blade
• Natural White Pine finish on both sides of each blade
• Modern / Rounded Tip
BLADES PER PACK
• Five (5)
▪ To ensure fan is properly balanced and reduce chances of wobbling, all blades should be replaced at the same time
• Come with 3 pre-drilled holes for easy installation
• NOTE: Not all blades and blade arms with 3 holes will work together.
• Please use the measurements provided below to ensure compatibility with your existing blade arms
(Please see last picture above for diagram with details of these measurements.)
• Length = 20-1/2"
• Width (at tip) = 5-1/8"
• Distance between Side Holes = 4-1/4"
• Distance from Side Holes to Center Hole = 3"
• Diameter of Holes = 3/16"
• One easy way to check for compatibility is to remove one of your existing blades and measure the holes on it.
▪ If holes in your current blade are closer together than these blades, these may still be compatible with some minor modifications. Just ask us for easy instructions we can share with you on how to drill new holes and still maintain proper balance.
▪ If holes in your current blade are further apart, these blades will NOT work with your existing blade arms. You can either:
▹ Choose--from among our 50+ fan blade options--a set of blades that has holes at least as far apart as yours, or
▹ Buy new blade arms (irons) that fit with these blades (we have several sets of these available also)
• Buyer is responsible for measuring for compatibility with current ceiling fan blade arms PRIOR to purchase. Sorry, but blades may not be returned simply because they do not fit your blade arms.
▪ Complete details of our Return Policy can be viewed at http://candsgadgets.ecrater.com/terms.php